Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Strength

So this week was a little challenging for me. Isyss started her 2nd cycle of chemo today and she's doin rather well with it if I do say so myself but as of this week her hair started to fall out. I knew it was gonna happen and I thought I was ready. I told myself over and over again that I was ready and I was gonna buy her all these pretty headbands and maybe even a wig so she wouldn't feel.so different but then reality hit me, and it hit me like a mack truck.   I knew it was gonna happen but wen I saw it coming out I was kind of devestated. It really broke my heart when she said ”mommy can u put it back in?” I honestly didnt know wat to do. I've told her that the medicine that she takes is going to make her hair fall out and she seems pretty ok with it, she actually told.she she wanted her hair like her daddy. I laughed a lil cuz she was serious and I thought it was cute.  I dont think I will ever be ok about the situation but if my baby can be strong about it then I dont see y I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment