Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 3

So chemo started for my baby on tuesday and she handled it rather well. After she got it we went home and hung out and she was get fun lil self. On wednesday she woke up perfectly fine the as the day was Goin she started gettin warmer & warmer. The doctor tells me since she doesn't gave a spleen I have to bring her to the hospital every time she gets a fever cuz she needs  antibiotics. So I bought her in thinking they was jus Goin to give her the antibiotics but boy wad I wrong. We ended up getting admitted and having all these blood tests done on her which I understand because they needed to find out if there was an infection, I jus didn't think we would be here til saturday morning (tomorrow). I how she doesn't get fever every time she gets her chemo. As of right more she's very good and her fever had been broken for 48 hours so homebound we should be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment